• 70 tickets for the production for your staff, clients/guests and family members.
• A post show reception.
• A full page in the programme to advertise your company.
• Every item of print would display your company logo and all media previews would state your organisation as the main sponsor.
• This would include extensive media coverage
– radio, newspaper and local publications
– approximately 1000 posters and 8000 flyers displayed in workplaces, businesses and shops around the Island, as well as public promotions for the show within the community, details of which would be finalised nearer the time.
• All pre-coverage of the show in the local media
– radio advertising, newspaper editorials and magazine features would have reference to your organisation, including a company profile.
• The show would also be promoted on showcases around the theatre, in the Villa Marina, Welcome Centre, Villa Arcade and on TV screens in the Colonnade and Arcade – again with reference to your company.
• Your banner would also be displayed in the theatre throughout the two-week run of the show.